Cost of living comparison between Muzaffarnagar, India and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05150 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 512TL (₨9,944) in Muzaffarnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)