Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05427 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 514TL (₨9,463) in Muzaffarnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)