Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.909 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 82% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,180TL (﷼ 422) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)