Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.218 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,941TL (﷼ 386) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (about 2 hours ago)