Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05040 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,828TL (₨333,885) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)