Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03706 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,506TL (₨94,611) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)