Cost of living in Murmansk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07550 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murmansk (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,604TL (руб 34,489) in Murmansk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)