Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,448TL (€833) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)