Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,689TL (€765) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)