Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 113% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,320TL (€1,061) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)