Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,991 prices entered by 635 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06116 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,844TL (₨46,494) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)