Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,865 prices entered by 605 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06066 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,719TL (₨44,823) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)