Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,718 prices entered by 595 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05407 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,435TL (₨45,040) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)