Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03912 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,158TL (₨80,715) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)