Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.853 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,845TL (RM4,507) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)