Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.959 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,052TL (RM3,182) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)