Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.005 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,373TL (RM3,358) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 22,000 (44 minutes ago)