Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.839 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 104% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,643TL (RM7,922) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (38 minutes ago)