Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.606 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 339% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 68,656TL ($19,042) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)