Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.809 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 360% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 57,544TL ($15,107) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (31 minutes ago)