Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.575 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 376% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 74,429TL ($20,820) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (37 minutes ago)