Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.796 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 138% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,720TL ($1,193) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (35 minutes ago)