Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.495 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 143% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,839TL ($1,671) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)