Cost of living comparison between Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03936 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 4% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,913TL (Taka 99,406) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)