Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07497 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,138TL (Taka 95,220) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)