Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04439 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,578TL (Taka 80,601) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)