Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04261 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,149TL (Taka 97,377) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)