Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04522 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,897TL (Taka 64,061) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)