Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00344 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,600TL (755,158 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (34 minutes ago)