Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00303 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,500TL (825,159 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)