Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00448 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,174TL (2,047,424 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)