Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.943 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,894TL (2,519KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)