Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.047 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,252TL (3,054KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (43 minutes ago)