Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.915 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,789TL (3,024KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)