Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.796 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,631TL (2,010KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)