Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.082 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,909TL (1,917KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 3 hours ago)