Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.070 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,178TL (2,502KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)