Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,201TL (R$ 3,620) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)