Cost of living comparison between Moshi, Tanzania and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00162 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,995TL (2,470,914 Shilling) in Moshi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)