Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01485 TRY / KMF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,512TL (640,540 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)