Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00789 TRY / KMF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 80% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,499TL (570,485 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)