Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01241 TRY / KMF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,207TL (661,542 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)