Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 114% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,361TL (1,460 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)