Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.097 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 134% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,154TL (1,258 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (37 minutes ago)