Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.733 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 165% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,903TL (1,458 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)