Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.531 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 108% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,107TL (3,712 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (39 minutes ago)