Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20166 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,157TL (Mex$ 15,656) in Morelia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)