Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06969 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,981TL (₨57,129) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 90 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (about 2 hours ago)