Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,346 prices entered by 468 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.804 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,244TL (C$5,047) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)