Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,037 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.198 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 69% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,049TL (C$1,266) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)