Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.664 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 116% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,751TL (€839) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)