Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.484 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 115% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,593TL (€1,020) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)