Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,121 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19179 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,753TL ($U102,993) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)