Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,451 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12337 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,606TL ($U29,232) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)