Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12658 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 185% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 46,255TL ($U365,418) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (40 minutes ago)