Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.508 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 5,673TL ($b11,170) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)