Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,120TL ($b5,909) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (44 minutes ago)