Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00130 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 81% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,662TL (COL$4,365,077) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)