Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,875TL (COL$2,438,951) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)