Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03679 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 86% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,457TL (J$121,160) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)