Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04312 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,304TL (J$517,222) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (34 minutes ago)