Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02901 TRY / JMD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 77% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,899TL (J$134,388) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)