Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.005 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 291% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 63,605TL (€15,880) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)