Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.634 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 113% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,908TL (€1,059) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)