Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03959 TRY / LRD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 355% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 85,300TL (2,154,339 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)