Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03072 TRY / LRD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 103% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,871TL (158,559 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)