Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02932 TRY / LRD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 75% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,194TL (143,005 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)