Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 200% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 48,707TL (90,179 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)