Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.507 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 183% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 42,426TL (83,752 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)