Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.569 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 213% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 46,957TL (82,544 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)