Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.778 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,797TL (7,452 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (24 minutes ago)