Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 194% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,298TL (61,275 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)