Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04575 TRY / KES
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 48% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,263TL (Shilling71,326) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)