Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03071 TRY / KES
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 63% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,511TL (Shilling798,146) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)