Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03466 TRY / KES
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 86% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,293TL (Shilling873,906) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (35 minutes ago)