Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03389 TRY / KES
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 82% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,604TL (Shilling489,961) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (42 minutes ago)