Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00328 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 352% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 56,506TL (₩17,210,871) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)