Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00292 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 315% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 64,823TL (₩22,188,269) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)