Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00318 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 334% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 54,278TL (₩17,061,558) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)