Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00473 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 81% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,230TL (₩1,529,016) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)