Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00564 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 80% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 72,152TL (₩12,782,559) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)