Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00694 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 168% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,699TL (965,775 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (30 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (40 minutes ago)