Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00627 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 167% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,944TL (1,107,918 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)