Cost of living comparison between Mogadishu, Somalia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00643 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 2185% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 1,713,523TL (266,550,202 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)