Cost of living comparison between Mogadishu, Somalia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00551 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 2015% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 1,585,938TL (287,940,321 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (40 minutes ago)