Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00618 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 614% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 535,478TL (86,631,357 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)