Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.392 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 133% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,958TL ($6,484) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)