Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.398 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 142% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,282TL ($5,671) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)