Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.766 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 234% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 54,335TL ($14,429) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)