Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03153 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 279% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 71,949TL (¥2,281,744) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)