Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04800 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 49,567TL (¥1,032,636) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)