Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03223 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,088TL (¥157,850) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)