Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05607 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 59,224TL (¥1,056,327) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)