Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04301 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 130% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,530TL (¥128,591) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)