Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01359 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,020TL (222,210 Ft) in Miskolc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)