Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04961 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 53% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,099TL (₨203,560) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)