Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03390 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 137% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,449TL (₨160,718) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)