Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.846 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 134% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,760TL (RM10,351) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (13 minutes ago)