Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.818 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 99% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,317TL (RM15,049) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)