Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,339TL (RM3,556) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (44 minutes ago)