Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.338 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,476TL (1,487 BYN) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)