Cost of living comparison between Mildura, Australia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.605 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 270% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 60,114TL (AU$23,080) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)