Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.767 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 107% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,165TL (AU$1,867) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)