Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.859 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 300% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 65,080TL (AU$22,761) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)