Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.873 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 72% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,553TL (AU$7,114) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)