Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,444 prices entered by 250 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 114% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,698TL (€938) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)