Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,317 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19333 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,090TL (Mex$ 31,501) in Mexico City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)