Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is 318% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 62,715TL (€15,533) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)