Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03431 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,919TL (143,350 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)