Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04057 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 48% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,690TL (90,951 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)