Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03556 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,130TL (88,024 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)