Cost of living comparison between Mersin, Turkey and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 82% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,913TL in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (30 minutes ago)