Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 81% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,868TL in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)