Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21785 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 99% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,087TL (ARS $69,253) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)