Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20339 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,885TL (ARS $14,183) in Mendoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $7,310 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (34 minutes ago)