Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12640 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,437TL ($U35,098) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)