Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12860 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,335TL ($U33,713) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)