Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12460 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,556TL ($U20,510) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (40 minutes ago)