Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12823 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,648TL ($U36,245) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)