Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13438 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,495TL ($U18,568) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (27 minutes ago)