Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.201 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,013TL (€955) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (37 minutes ago)