Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,954 prices entered by 536 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.849 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 193% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,856TL (AU$16,093) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)