Cost of living comparison between Melbourne, Australia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,709 prices entered by 489 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.347 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 149% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,921TL (AU$16,583) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)