Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36064 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,404TL (14,985 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)