Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00334 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 5% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 5,336TL (1,596,217 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)