Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05437 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 81% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,075TL (₨93,348) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)