Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05552 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 85% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,777TL (₨104,065) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)