Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07075 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,323TL (₨46,963) in Meerut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)